Think Wheat presentations
Sask Wheat recently held the first Think Wheat extension meetings in Prince Albert and Regina. The farmers and agrologists in attendance were given the latest information on the agrology and marketing of wheat.
The presentations from the sessions are available below. Please click on the name of the presentation to open a PDF version.
- Thom Weir, Farmer’s Edge
- Stu Brandt, Northeast Agriculture Research Foundation
- Tom Wolf, AgriMetrix
- Jim Downey, SeCan
- Randy Kutcher, University of Saskatchewan
- Jim Smolik, Canadian Grain Commission
- Marlene Boersch, Mercantile Consulting Venture Inc.
- Richard Gray, University of Saskatchewan
- Bruce Burnett, G3
Thank you to all who attended. We look forward to seeing even more producers for the 2017 Think Wheat meetings.
News & Events
Crop response to foliar applied phosphorus fertilizers
Recent have evaluated crop responses to granular phosphorus fertilizer placed in the seed-row, as well as banded, and broadcast. However, few, if any studies have evaluated the efficiency and fate of foliar applied P fertilizers under western Canadian conditions in the field.view all